ACTIVITIES RELATED TO MANAGEMENT OF THE PURCHASING PORTAL AND SUPPLIERS REGISTER
(circular regarding the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree n.196/2003)
In compliance with the directive stipulated in article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003 regarding the protection of personal data, GE.S.A.C. S.p.A. hereby informs you that:
1) the required information provided for registration at the Purchasing Portal and in the Suppliers Register as well as in subsequent participation in electronic tenders and invitations for bids shall be subject to processing on the part of GE.S.AC. S.p.A. for the exclusive purpose of supplier selection or with the objective of executing tenders, and invitations for bids and/or the stipulation of contracts/orders. The amount of time these data shall be kept on the premises is in compliance with the time limits set forth in civil and fiscal regulations in force;
2) processing shall be prevalently conducted by electronic means or, at any rate, by automated devices and may consist in any operation or set of operations indicated in article 4, paragraph 1, letter A of the above-cited Legislative Decree by designated GE.S.A.C. personnel pursuant to regulations in force.
3) In relation to the processing of the above-cited personal data, Gesac ensures data subjects the possibility to exercise all rights as provided for in article 7 of Law n. 196 dated 30 June, 2003, which is understood to be referred to in its entirety, and in particular:
• the right to know that his or her data are in the possession of, and being processed by a third party;
• the right to exact data, that is, to obtain up-dating, rectification and integration of the processed data;
• the right to oblivion, that is to obtain the anonymization, or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully;
• the right to object to processing, that is to protect themselves against data processing for illegitimate motives;
• the right to object data us, to oppose the use of data for purposes of evaluation of the data subject.
4) For any information or requests related to the exercise of your rights, please contact the Corporate Privacy Office by phone, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post.
On of the persons in charge of data processing
Maurizio dello Russo (Attorney at law)