Naples International Airport fully complies with all the obligations pursuant to Law 196/2003 regarding the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data, including that related to video-surveillance activities, is conducted in full respect of European and Italian regulations in such a manner that the protection of personal identity and confidentiality are fully integrated into the corporate quality management system.
In keeping with the provisions of the regulations currently in force and based upon the type of data processed, Gesac has proceeded with attributing responsibility for data processing to a group of selected personnel. A listing of personnel responsible for data processing is included in the corporate “Security Programming Document”.
Those responsible for data processing guarantee compliance with privacy regulations and ensure the application of the minimum corporate security measures.
In compliance with section 13 of Law 196/2003, the following notices in relation to the different types of data to be processed have been made available, specifically:
This guarantees that all Naples International Airport customers/passengers may fully exercise all the rights provided for in articles 7, 8 and 9 of Law196/2003:
- the right to know that one’s own data is being held and processed by a third party;
- the right to data integrity, that is to be able to update, rectify and integrate the processed data;
- the right to erasure, to cancel, transform or block any processed data in violation of the law;
- the right to deny consent to processing, that is to protect oneself against the processing of data for illegitimate purposes;
- the right to contest the use of data, that is to contest the use of data in terms of evaluations regarding your person.
For any information - including the updated list of personnel responsible for data processing - or requests regarding the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Gesac Privacy Office via telephone at 081.7896.311, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at: Naples International Airport, Naples – Via del Riposo, 95 – 80132 Naples